Evfit Health and fitness in an evolutionary context
The best of health for you, your family, your community,
This site provides the pieces you fit together to reveal the integration of human and planetary health.
Evfit's essential message is that:
• a Pleistocene environment is the optimum for planetary health and provides the healthiest food
• a Palaeolithic lifestyle leads to the healthiest, most fulfilling life
• a Pleistocene environment provides optimal opportunities for exercise, activity, health, well-being and conviviality
• healthy people manifest the optimal links between planetary health and individual health.
• healthy, informed people will also act biosensitively, applying the precautionary principle, to optimize planetary health.
Quick link : an outline of my current activity regime (May 2008)
New: My palaeo diet in December 2008
New: Our interview with Chris Highcock (February 2010)
New: Our answers to a site visitor asking about exercise (April 2010)
New: The Evolutionary Health Principle (May 2010)
Newest: Body analysis (May 2011)
• Click on the premise, or
• Follow your curiosity through the links below.
View evfit stats - what's interesting other people from around the world?
We have StatCounter's script on every page
of this site. StatCounter gives a useful battery
of reports. For example, it shows the search
terms that brought visitors to any page;
by studying these I can see where I can add
information that will be genuinely useful to
visitors. There are many more reports
available - visit the StatCounter site.
Please help Evfit by reporting to us broken links